The path for technical assessment has changed drastically over the past two years. The marketplace is certainly competitive and for roles requiring experienced or highly qualified developers, it's important to get it right. It is possible to make better hiring decisions with the right tests, tools, and screening alongside the interview.
The end-to-end process from identifying, shortlisting, assessing, and hiring has become an exhaustive method for organisations. To know more about these processes, we conducted a roundtable with 4 industry experts who share a common passion for hiring the right people.
Satish Pratapneni, Director, DEG Hyderabad Design Center, Micron Technology
K N Murali, Head, HR & Admin, NTT Ltd. India
Sunil Sankar, Vice President Human Resources, OpenText
Krishna Muniramaiah, Head HR- APAC, Altimetrik
- How hiring landscapes are changing, especially for hiring tech talent
- Objective-based hiring and scientific assessments to eliminate biases
- Focus on competency mapping and evaluation for tech roles, against JD based model for assessing and hiring candidates
- Utility of SaaS-based assessment platforms to measure current and future potential of candidates on the required skill sets
- Building seamless candidate experience - right from sourcing, screening, assessment, selection and feedback sharing
- How IT-enabled assessment and interview platforms could help in driving superior candidate experience